Saturday, January 19

Mojo(jojo) back!


Me & kiddo finally got our sewing mojo back after a hectic holiday season. We are both psyched about having a three-day weekend so we are crafting away!

She made herself a bag and is trying to figure out how to work this mini knitter I found in Joann's. I can't figure it out either. We are so not yarn inclined.

Meanwhile I finished 3 UFOs I started during the holiday rush:

McCall's 5531 (review)
Vogue 8425
not going to review this one, i pretty much learned from these reviews
Simplicity 3546
...and for the rest of the weekend I am going to work on Burda 7783 and whatever else I can get into.

OK here's the last FO from my abandoned SWAP.

Mccall's 5244
I may review it later
ciao 4 now!!!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow! All the Fo's look great!

Jackie said...

Glad you got your mojo back! All your completed projects look great!!

a little sewing said...

WoW! Lotsa cute things, way to go!

Jada said...

Wow you have been busy!I am loving all of it!I know your dd loves it too!

Cennetta said...

Your mojo is back and fierce. All of your project look great.