Monday, August 8


Gotta take a break for a couple of weeks, it's family vacation time!! Yahoo!!!

Hubby & I celebrated our 15th anniversary on Saturday (8-6-1996) so I am in full party/relaxed/happy mode until we get back! Upon returning, I will have to face the end of my life as I know it prepping my first born for her first year of...


...high school  my hair falling out.

Yea... You might not hear from me for a minute.


Simplicity 2177




Check out my inspirations for this dress from Omega and Sewphisticated...

6 comments:

Nekiah Torres said...

Very pretty dress!! I love how this fits you! I dread the day my daughter enters high school and leaves home for college!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY and have a great VACA!! Kiah

Jada said...

Congrats on your 15 year of marriage!! :) Cute dress love the fabric. I have that same pattern after seeing your dress I will have to find some fabric to make it.

Jadore-Fashion said...

WOW! Did you say 15th! I wish you both many more celebrations! I just celebrated my 1year today :)

Congrats again and lovely dress!

xoxo
Stella

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...Thanks for showing some love. Happy Anniversary and have a great vacation!

Candice said...

Congrats on 15 years of wedding bliss! And your dress is very pretty!

Monica D said...

FIESTA 15 years and still counting, CONGRATS! Cute dress!!!