Friday, March 30

Update & Wrap Dress

It was nice breezy spring day today and boy was I cute, check me out w/ yesterday's outfit.

looking ever so happy to be getting ready for work.


Got another review for ya!!! I made this last week actually. It's Kwik Sew 3408

Pattern critique: Easy & super quick. Barely read the directions. Looks very easy to modify.

Fabric: medium weight black poly jersey (purchased from Valique Fabrics
1430 Reisterstown Rd. Pikesville , MD 21208 - let's keep this store open yall!!!)

Modifications: made the wrap belt wider

Results: this will be a staple. can be dressed up or down! can be worn w/ boots or heels or even flats.

I want to make a green or white one w/ ruffles on the neckline and at the hem in a really lightweight silky jersey. And a red short sleeved one. Bad thing is I have a short & wide waistline so I will need a belt with this instead of wearing it with just the wrap belt.



Ciao for now!

1 comment:

dawn said...

Also a good choice...very flattering!