Saturday, June 28

It

Tagged by this super lady. My life seems so boring now - lol!!!

1.What was I doing 10 years ago?

Living Soldiering at Fort Irwin. I started taking my first college courses on post. Kiddo was recently born and I was working out like crazy trying to get back in shape to pass my PT test. passed with a 290 out of 300!! Before that my PT tests were average. I went to Miami that summer with a bangin body. Then I went back to my averageness, keeping up with a hot bod is too high maintenance for me.

2. What are 5 things on my "To Do List"today? My typical Summer Saturday except #1
  1. Go to PR meet & greet
  2. See my mom
  3. Have family time w/ hubby & kiddo
  4. Make dinner
  5. Have me time w/ sewing machine

3.Snacks I enjoy?
  1. Peanut butter & peach preserve sandwiches
  2. White flour tortilla chips w/ fresh pico de gallo & guacamole
  3. Veggie burritos
  4. Mozzarella & Tomato salad
  5. Pizza
4.What would I do if I became a Billionaire?
  1. Quit my job
  2. Retire hubby so he can become a day trader
  3. Retire my mom
  4. Homeschool kiddo w/ a private tutor
  5. Move to & build an estate with a farm & 3 homes - a mid size single family for us, a small cottage for mom, and a larger one, with a party hall & pool for visiting family - halfway between Dallas & Nacogdoches, TX
  6. Remodel current house and give it to my little sister
  7. Build & fund 2 schools/community centers in Baltimore's inner city (for underprivileged children) that focuses on Business, Technology & Art, no sports. Community center will be for any child, not just the students. Hire some of the parents, have my little sister run it.
  8. Donate to a few elderly care and food bank charities.
  9. Adopt 3 more children, 2 boys and a girl. Various ages. I like Angelina/Madonna and all but all of them will be from the US.
  10. Buy a few businesses to sustain the billions.
  11. Travel EVERYWHERE I can before I die.
  12. Make a will, leave everything to my dog LMAO, only kidding.
5.Places I have lived?
  1. Dallas, TX (born)
  2. Oakland, CA (raised)
  3. Baltimore, MD (grew up, married)
  4. Fort Jackson, SC - Fort Lee, VA (temporary for training)
  5. Fort Irwin, CA (gave birth)
  6. Fort Knox, KY (Knox is my last name! yes for real)
  7. Owings Mills, MD (purchased first home, graduated college)
6.What type of work have I done ?
  1. Babysitter
  2. Hair Braider (how I funded my prom)
  3. Cashier @ Popeye's Chicken
  4. Drive through cashier @ McDonald's
  5. Cashier @ Value village thrift store
  6. Salesperson a.k.a. cute girl to lure men in then follow them around the store to make sure they didn't steal anything @ Lee's Pants ( a men's boutique), on Howard street in Baltimore. I wonder if it's still there. Prolly not.
  7. Salesperson @ another Howard street boutique (across the street) that offered me more pay
  8. US Army soldier
  9. Help Desk technician
  10. Natural hair stylist (black hair)
  11. Technology instructor (workplace)
7.Five people I would like to know more about?
anyone reading this! I'm not sure whose all been tagged, but let me know if you have.

1 comment:

Lisa H. said...

Cool,you're a veteran too.That dress is beautiful.I'm glad you are enjoying your new sewing machine.
Have a wonderful time at the PR event.
Thank you for the compliment and your participation.