Friday, March 19

everybody know it's spring again



The recent weather is exactly what I needed to get me out of the Winter funk. As soon as I realized daylight savings was coming my mood did a 180! As soon as the tress turn I will be back in full-l-l-l-l-l-lllll effect.

I have been sewing bit by bit each day the last couple of weeks & have some finished projects to show for it - & they are mighty cute if I may say so :) But in the meantime I did some browsing at neimanmarcus.com and while I was a bit bored by the general selection I did find some inspiration by theme.


*click the pics below for a larger view
Graphic prints are totally me this spring.
Everything I've made and bought in the past month has a bold print!
My total fave below is the oversize Madras print.
If I ever find fabric like that I would be the happiest girl in the world.
Special mention, because I just got McCall's 6083 with exactly this in mind.
Bold solids in simple silhouettes are where it's at for me.
I'd like to pull some inspiration from this to make some nice blouses to wear throught the warm season.
Plain, yet super cool, oh yea!!!
The black tee with the bow would be an awesome & simple diy, & save $$$, lol!!!

I'll be back soon with my latest projects...

3 comments:

manecoarse said...

I just bought M6083 yesterday. I love this pattern too. It's adorable.

~ Kimberlee B ~ said...

Girl make sure you take the kids to Rita's Italian Ice tomorrow. They are giving out free, any flavor, to celebrate the 1st day of Spring!

Unknown said...

wow @ the jumpsit pattern! will be purchasing...