Tuesday, July 12

Fancy Pants

Butterick 4807

I've had this pattern since at least 05 and made it once back then. Those particular pants are long gone but I'm so glad I kept it! Ive been seeing some super cute similar pants worn by a few of my favorite fashion bloggers and they looked perfect for summer.

The best thing about them --besides the fact they feed my jersey addiction-- is that these can be whipped up in a matter of an hour or two! I betcha if you had a pair of leggings, you could use them to trace off a pair of these. Or just grab up the pattern (on sale) before they decide to put it out of print.

Vest: Thrifted
Tank: Newport News (ancient!)
Pants: Butterick 4807, Fabric: Rayon/Lycra Print from Joann's


I also made a black pair and I want one more printed and a pair in teal `a la inspiration

I'm realizing now that these aren't the super best of pictures... ah well, the pants are awesome, my word...


8 comments:

Nekiah Torres said...

NO YOU DIDN'T!! lol Those pants are amazing! I love love love them! Girl you got mad skills! Kiah

Victoria said...

Cute pants! I just used this fabric to make Vogue 1224. It is SUCH beautiful fabric!

Melodye said...

Your son is adorable! Oh and so are the pants. LOL

Auset's Stitched Treasures said...

Love these pants. Great job. Did I tell you I love your inspiration boards/posts? You should be doing PR for someone.

Sing of Singature Style said...

I like the pattern on these, great shape for pants.

http://singaturestyle.blogspot.com/

Chanel said...

Cute pants! They look so comfy and chic! XO

Style Chic 360 said...

Thank you for stopping by.

Man, you are real talented I so wish I could sew like SEW bad!! LOL. :)

Virginia's Daughter said...

Love those pants! Different! Cute and different!