Thursday, December 1

To all the non-believers out there...

Simplicity 2061

In case you didn't believe I wore "sweatpants" to an office job...

Sure I "care" about looking professional, but I care MORE about being comfortable. I can't come to work looking like I rolled out of bed, so I just try to maintain a balance of lounge wear and office attire.

*I think this would be just as nice with a button down blouse and v-neck sweater or sweater vest.

As long as I can get away with it, I'm gonna.

Somehow I couldn't get a full body shot, so I tried standing on my toes. It didn't work, lol.

These are made of rayon/polyester/Lycra ponte knit so technically they aren't sweats, but they feel just as cozy.

(Pant cuffs closeup.)

Dont act like you weren't in love with them ...

4 comments:

Bootzey said...

I think it's funny that people who DO NOT work in offices want to tell those who do what's appropriate. I don't wear suits. I wear separates or dresses to my office job. Folks love to tell me I'm not professional because I'm not in a suit. Busters... As long as your boss is cool with what your wearing, everyone else can suck it.

Monica D said...

I work in a office and I dress comfo... sometimes my feet swells and one day I wore flat open shoes...one of the secs said, "what you doing wearing bedroom slippers to work?"...I said they are not...duh...stop WATCHING ME and do your WORK...Hollar!!! ;D

narcissaqtpie said...

bwhaahaahaahha!!! Thanks for the comments!!

Shelly G. said...

Hey Narcissaqtpie! This is a funny post.

Not sure if you remember me from NP or not. I've often thought of you and wondered how you were doing so finally looked you up on pattern review. I've started back sewing again, so I'm excited to see you have a sewing blog. I'll be following you now. :-)