Thursday, January 26

My new Vogues + Inspiration

Thanks to a heads up from Erica B. I snagged these on sale at BMV.



1285 is a Tracy Reese design. I found a similar dress in her Pre-Fall 2011, but it's printed and longer. It looks great, but I definitely want this in a solid. (not white). Did some Googling and found this:

via
Go to the site for closeups of the dress.

8797 is a shirtdress with the "mullet" hem. I've seen these from several retailers, but my absolute favorite rendition is by NiniStyle. (she's from Dallas too!!)


Source: ninistyle.net via Nikia on Pinterest

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

I can't WAIT to get these!

Candice said...

I love the new Vogues!

quinn said...

burda has the shirt dress pattern check on simplicity

Monica D said...

I have them on my list!

MaNeika E. said...

I adore Nini, one of my favorite stylist! Def need to take a few sewing classes..
you have a nice site, and thanks for following thestylevault!