What a week!
I'll try to keep this short & sweet...
- Monday I met Cidell at A Fabric Place in Baltimore. It was fun meeting her and being in a new (expensive) fabric store. I only picked up some shirting to experiment with but I will get back there soon because I want to start working with wool.
- Wednesday night I prepared my
Patti Labelle'sfamous mac n cheese and two sweet potato cheesecakes.
- Thursday morning I finally started sewing! I made
- A jacket for Addy
- and worked on McCalls 5244 for my SWAP
- Friday, I got up bright & early to hit a couple of sales. I spent the night at my mom's because she is closer to the shopping I needed to do. I got goodies at Joann's of course. Spent all of $42 --the retail price of those gingher shears (yes Cidell, I'm biting because those things felt good!) and a stationary trainer from Performance Bicycle. I got back to mom's & stitched up some pillow covers for little sis AND look at the cute little gizmo mommy gave me!
- Saturday I tested out the trainer and worked on a UFO that I'll add to my swap. I'm having issues with the zipper puckering right below the curve of my lower back (not shown because zipper is partially removed now), so it'll be a UFO until I study up & figure that part out. Here's a preview on lopsided Betsey Brown. (it's McCall's 5466)
ciao for now!