SewPurple commented about a fabric warehouse in Dallas and it woke me out of my Monster.com haze.... I Googled and found some fun stuff to explore...
- A nice list from DawnPages
- Make classes/crafts
- eBest Fabric fun home dec prints
- Richard Brooks looks $$$ but beautiful!!!
- Some indie joints like: Fabricadabra, Fabrics-n-More, Dallas Button Supply, Wherehouse Fabric Outlet, and many more. I really hope these are current listings.
- Then they have Joann's, Hancock's and Hobby Lobby!
This is so much more than I have locally available in Baltimore. Ah yeah baby, pattern & fabric addiction will be in ful-l-l-l-l effect.
the Gorgeous stuff...
I finally took the plunge and got Gorgeous. I ordered a few tester yards and now I am SOLD. I have to be conservative right now, but as soon as the dust settles I will become a regular customer because her knit selection and customer service is to die for!
I got 2 yards each of: