Wednesday, June 20

My Threes

Inspired by: Mushroom Villagers

THREE'S.......

I LOVE
my family
fabric stores
country living

I MISS
my grandmother
being able to eat like a maniac w/ no consequence
the safety, security & sense of community of living on an Army base

I HATE
life is too short but...
raisins
bugs
snow

PEOPLE WHO:
make me Laugh

kiddo
hubby
Tyrone Biggums

SCARE ME
Freddie Kruger (still)
people who speed/drive drunk/drive inattentively
not a person, but backfiring cars get me every time.

On my Desk
cheap nail polish
a book
head phones

I Want to Do in this Life
World travel
go on an unreasonably insane shopping spree
kiss this man (ON THE CHEEK only, so don't tell hubby!)

Things I CAN do
double dutch
finally stand up for myself
go a whole day w/o talking

Things I CAN'T do
Swim
keep plants alive
cartwheels

Things I would like to Learn
French
Woodworking
Make peach cobbler

I REGRET
life it too short...

Favorite Foods
just ripe tomatoes
Peanut Butter & Peach Jelly sandwiches
peach cobbler

Favorite TV shows as a kid
Sesame Street
Degrassi Jr High
What's Happening


Let me know if you post your "threes" they're fun to read!

In other news.....

I'm still working on my blouse sweatshop - slowly - my hands are acting up, but I lost my USB cable so I cant post any pics until the new one comes. :(

3 comments:

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

Kewl threes! Thanks for sharing!

cidell said...

That was fun! I make a great peach cobbler. When they are in season, I'll invite you over and we can do it together.

dawn said...

I'm with you on the raisins..ick, I hate the way they crunch, makes me think I'm eating a bug.